Sodium Lignosulphonate MN-2
Lignin is an anionic surfactant, which is the extract from the pulping process, which is made by concentration modification reaction and spray drying. The product is a dark brown free-flowing powder, easily soluble in water, chemically stable, and will not decompose in long-term sealed storage.
|Test Items||Test Items|
|Appearance||Red brown powder|
|Lignosulfonate content||40% - 60%|
|Water reducing rate||≥8%|
1. Can be applied as common water reducing admixture and built material of series multi-function high-performance water reducing admixtures.
2. Can be adopted as the adhesives in the briquetting procedure in the vertical retort zinc smelters.
3. Can be used as embryo reinforcing agents in the fields of pottery and porcelain and refractory materials.
They can increase the fluidity of the slurry and thus to improve the strength of the embryo.
4. In the field of water-coal paste, the sodium lignosulfonate series products can be adopted as the main compound materials.
5. In agriculture, the sodium lignosulfonate series products can be applied as the dispering agents of
6. pesticides and pelleting adhesives of fertilizers and feedstuffs.
Packing: 25KG/bag, double-layered packaging with plastic inner and outer braid.
Storage: Keep dry and ventilated storage links to avoid dampness and rainwater soaking.